Monday, October 19, 2015

Pretty Little Romper

It's Still pretty warm here in Houston... So wearing sweaters and nice scarves is out of the question. Although I love to show you cute Fall looks most are not even wearable at this time. So This Romper helps to beat the heat because it's thin and breathable. My vest adds that little fall look to it and is also very light. I paired it with brown open-toe mules but a nice pair of booties will work just fine. In fact I'm Keeping my eye on the Sam Edelman 'Louie' Booties I listed below....Must Have...!

Hope Ya'll Enjoy...


Romper Old from Nordstrom: Love this.
Vest Old from Nordstrom: Love this

Shoes Old from Target: Need these and also love.

Necklaces  Kendra Scott 
XOXO, Alia Diane

1 comment:

  1. That romper is everything!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete