Sunday, November 27, 2016

Striped Ribbed Knit Dress

Hello All... Hope your Thanksgiving went well... Now that I'm out of my food coma I'm back at it... Did you shop the infamous Black Friday???  I didn't post any Black Friday deals this year and I'm going to tell you why... First off.. Black Friday named after Store sales being " in the Black" meaning they are making Profit... is a marketing tool used to bait in shoppers thinking they are getting a good deal.. But you knew that didn't you?? Well Black Friday actually is not the only day stores have low prices, you might be keen to find a great discounts on other days such as Cyber Monday or the weekend before Christmas. It's all up to the shopper to find a great deal but I don't think a great deal should rush you out to the store on a day we are supposed to give Thanks... Just my thoughts.. I did some shopping online and found great deals at Express.com. Express has 50% of everything Tuesday thru Saturday... They will even have 50% off on Cyber Monday as well... SO you catch my drift... A great deal will always be around the corner.... Like this Forever 21 dress... Great Quality and only $22.90... Now that's what I call a Chic Deal... Striped ribbed dresses are a great way to keep warm in the fall and in the winter. Just pair with tights and a nice jacket and you can go out on the town without worry... 


Striped Ribbed Knit Dress & Long Sleeved Version that I LOVE

Faux Suede Moto Jacket  & Another Version (better Deal)

Bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment