Thursday, December 1, 2016

Long Blazer

Is it the first day of December already? I'm totally excited about Christmas because it's my favorite Holiday of course. Well temps here in Houston have dropped and we are hoping it stays this way. I know I'm always talking about the weather but I get totally jealous of blogger who can show cozy sweaters and scarves. It just doesn't feel like December until the temp drops and you can put the fire place on and cuddle with your loved ones.. But here in Texas we have to pretend this is the case. This only means I can show you pieces that can be utilized in more seasons then one. This Blazer is light weight enough for warm weather yet cool enough to put over a great dress or blouse. This Jacket is perfect for the Holiday parties to come this month and when it gets too cold that's okay just pair it with a nice sweater or wait for the temp to warm up a bit.. What is your favorite piece to wear in multiple seasons? 


Duster Jacket (similar) & Same (almost Sold out)



Ribbed Knit Dress (Great Price)  & Statement Necklace

Quay Australia Sunglasses ( ON Major Sale)

Clutch ( ON Major Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment