Thursday, November 5, 2015

Babydoll dress

Well its November... what does that mean???  Falling leaves, a change in temperature in the Houston area, and it's my Birthday... This post is super late due to my birthday plans but this sweet little baby doll dress fits right in with November... with it's plaid print and wine color its sure to be a hit in my closet... The empire waist line and short length of the baby doll dress makes me appear taller and gives me a boost of confidence... Not so bad for a 31 year old mother... Don't forget to click on the links to see the clothes...

Hope Ya'll Enjoy...

Dress by Forever 21 found in Store only $17.00
Love this one

My Booties... Love the taller version and they are on sale


Apple Watch... My Birthday gift... Love... 

Crossbody bag
XOXO, Alia Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment