Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Look

Happy Thanksgiving to all... Today and everyday I am thankful for my family and friends... Today and everyday I am thankful to be happy and healthy... I spent today with my family and enjoyed most of the day in food coma... But I wanted to show you guys a look I put together for Thanksgiving...  I hope you all had a Happy day overall and spent it with your loved ones.. Don't forget to be thankful everyday loves...

Also Don't forget to check out all the Black Friday sales... Express has EVERYTHING 50% off Until Noon... even sale items... This is amazing...

Hope Ya'll Enjoy... 

Jeans Now 50% off
I linked this scarf in My fall essentials...
Yet I found it at Sam Moon for $10 and the bag for $20
If you want great deals on accessories I suggest you Find a Sam Moon near you...
Sam Moon

Hat
Top Now 50% off



XOXO, Alia Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment