Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year New Hair!

 Sorry for the hiatus, but I've been  busy with the Holidays.. As most of you probably have been. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas guys and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... I've missed blogging and showing you guys my OOTD... It is finally cold here in Sugarland Texas and I can finally wear my cold weather clothes.. Yes!! I love the cold weather it brings out so many layers and boots.... OMG boots... Like the Over the Knee Boots in this post.. Can you say adorable.. They were 25 % OFF but guys I got them for 50% off.. Lucky I know..! But My secret is if you have your eye on something and it is out of the budget keep an eye on it and it will go on Sale.. Promise.. Everything goes on Sale... even OTK Boots.. You don't have to over-spend to be fashionable... 
Click on the links for more info.. 


Hope Ya'll Enjoy.... 

Wrap shirt

 Bag

Over the Knee Boot
Necklace


XOXO, Alia Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment