Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Flowy Tunic

First of all, What is a Tunic? A Tunic is a loose garment, typically sleeveless and reaching to the wearer's knees. When I saw this Flowy Tunic on Chicwish.com I was instantly in Love...It just speaks to my inner creative soul. I usually try to stick to pieces of clothing that are true to my style and this piece is so true to who I am that I have to remind myself I cannot wear it every day (unless your not seeing the same people the next day them maybe a repeat outfit isn't so bad). LOL This tunic can be worn in the hot summer and carry you into fall by pairing it with shorts or jeans. It has a great cut out details in the front and on the sleeves that makes it light enough to wear in this Texas heat. In other news Houston is expecting to see cool weather next week; I will Keep my Fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath...LOL


Flowy tunicLove this tunic dress option !

Rayne Necklace

Wedge ShoeAnother option

See you Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment