Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bell Flares on Repeat

Hello All... Just wanted to share this outfit for the first day of November... Yay... Still pretty warm in Houston but it's okay I'm hopeful for December lol... These pretty flare jeans are a favorite of mine, I posted them last year around this time and I'm still in love with them. I've always loved the way a flare legged jean can just transform the body. I feel like I'm ten inches taller when I wear these jeans. Standing at an astounding 5' 2" you could say I am vertically challenged, but when I put on my Flares I feel like I'm a long legged giraffe... LOL okay maybe not a giraffe but you get what I'm saying.... It's all about the way a piece of clothing makes you feel... The rest will show through your confidence.... Happy November!!!



Lace up Tee

Flare Jeans

Kendra Scott Earrings

Eiffel Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment