Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Long Sleeve Shirtdress

Well it is almost November and here in Houston we are still experiencing warmer weather, but I'm not complaining because It's not as hot as the summer. This long sleeve shirtdress by Sincerely Jules is loose and comfy enough to wear in this warm weather. The dress drapes beautifully and gives your body an amazing silhouette. It can be dressed up as well as down and worn in many seasons. You could also pair it with sandals for warmer days or boots and a jacket for colder days. Also wearing my gorgeous Eiffel scarf as a choker by Lexicon of Style ; I've styled it with four outfits this fall! I'm obsessed with the details and the way it makes me feel like I'm Fancy... Lol 

Shirtdress


Eiffel Scarf

Crossbody bag

Bootie

See you Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment