Thursday, October 20, 2016

Frayed Denim


Hello All... Today we are talking about the trend Raw Hem Frayed Denim. This denim trend has been hot this season and is a classy and mature look. The trend can take you from casual by paring it with  booties and a denim jacket or dressy by paring it with chic pumps and a blazer. I love this look because it's raw and chic. My jeans are from Express and they are high waist cropped denim and they fit like a glove on me. Express describes them on the website as: An ankle length jean legging with enviable ease and comfort. Rendered in delectably relaxed stretch-infused cotton, this pair goes great with a cropped tee and some heels. You can't go wrong with this trend it is a real keeper. Don't wanna spend the money on this new trend?  Don't worry DIY an old pair of denim; I promise no one will know and they will be equally as chic. 


Lace tee



Frayed Denim



Bag from: Sam Moon
Scarf: Lexicon of Style

Tortoise Necklace

Lace up Heel (great Price)

See you Soon!!
Don't forget I'm giving away this MAC Look in a Box. Contest Ends November 4th. Head over to my Instagram to enter. Link on side bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment