Monday, October 17, 2016

Pink Duster Vest

Hello All, Sorry I've been so busy and haven' t posted lately. For an update I had my wisdom teeth removed last week and then went on a little trip to the Texas Hill Country with my husband. It's been a busy October so far for me but I couldn't forget the beautiful outfits I have in store for you. This beautiful pink duster vest is a perfect accessory for Fall in Texas. It's light weight and can be worn with long sleeves or a short sleeved dress. The pretty pink color brings just enough life to any daily outfit. It's still so hot during the day here in Houston but it can be very cool in the mornings; this vest is perfect for the bipolar weather we are having. 




Pink Vest , Bodysuit

Another Pink Duster Option

Tassel Earrings

White tassel Necklace

Lace-up Sandal (Great Price)

See you Soon!!


Also I'm Giving away a beautiful MAC look in a box.. Go to my Instagram (cunninglyclassic) to see how you can enter to win...
Good Luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment